1. Browns – Sam Darnold – QB/USC – Browns could go with Barkley here but the need for QB’s in this draft is getting pretty antsy and Browns should take the top QB off the board.
2. Giants – Bradley Chubb – DE/NCST – Day 1 EDGE starter across from Vernon on that defense. Giants have a chance to bolster their defense and fill the whole by the JPP trade.
3. (Trade w/ Colts) Jets – Josh Allen – QB/UW – Allen has a rocket for an arm and to me is the best overall QB in this draft. Jets finally fill their long needed position at QB
4. (Trade w/ Texans) Browns – Saquon Barkley – RB/PSU – Barkley falls only for need of QB’s being taken and Browns get the best player in the draft for their rehauled offense.
5. Broncos – Minkah Fitzpatrick – DB/UA – Ward 2 years ago and Talib this year are gone and leave a big hole. Fitzpatrick fills that void by being a swiss army knife for Denver.
6. (Trade w/ Jets) Colts – Denzel Ward – CB/OSU – Top cover CB in the draft goes to indy who has a glaring void after their tob CB left. Ward may be small but he plays big.
7. Buccaneers – Derwin James – S/FSU – People are comparing James to the Charles woodson. Pairing him up with Ward could give Tampa two field generals in the back end.
8. Bears – Quenton Nelson – OG/UND – Best OL in the draft. Bears had Trubisky running for his life last year. Getting protection for their young QB to keep him upright.
9. 49ers – Tremaine Edmunds – LB/VT – 49ers grab one of the biggest athletic freaks in this class. Edmunds can play off EDGE or at ILB and i hear the nightmares from OC’s already.
10. Raiders – Roquon Smith – LB/UGA – Top ILB comes off the board that can go sideline to sideline. can drop into coverage and handle anything thrown at him. Raiders grab a stud
11. Dolphins – Vita Vea – DT/UW – Dolphins shore up the middle left by Suh grabbing the big athletic Samoan freight train. Men that are 330 lbs arent supposed to run 5.1 40’s
12. (Trade w/ Bengals) Bills – Baker Mayfield – QB/UO – Bills traded a good OL but reap the rewards getting mayfield solidifies that team for maybe a bigger playoff run.
13. Redskins – Josh Jackson – CB/UI – Jackson only started for 1 year and had 8 Ints. Always has a nose for the football and can be that shutdown CB with his size for the redskins
14. Packers – Mike Hughes – CB/UCF – Packers gets a shutdown CB that has 4 Ints and 1 FF. Tape shows hes fluid and tracks the ball well. Also had 3 TDs as a Punt and kick returner.
15. Cardinals – Josh Rosen – QB/UCLA – Rosen is the QB that will fall like Rodgers did in ’05 and lands in the lap of Arizona. Rosen has the talent, but can he run a pro style offense?
16. Ravens – Calvin Ridley – WR/UA – Top WR goes to an ailing WR core that only has Michael Crabtree. Ridley will be a Day 1 Starter and can be a top target for flacco.
17. Chargers – Mason Rudolph – QB/OKST – Has only a little bit of tape compared to all QBS in this class, but is gonna be a sneaky good pickup for his talent.
18. Seahawks – Marcus Davenport – DE/UTSA – The Clowney Prototype goes to Seattle who badly needs him with all the defensive line talent they lost this offseason.
19. Cowboys – Maurice Hurst – DT/UM – Cowboys add beef to the D-Line to take care of the leaky run defense. Hurst has shown he has a motor that does not stop.
20. Lions – Da’ron Payne – DT/UA – Lions look to find the replacement that has been needed since suh left, Payne comes from winning a NCAA title to be a day 1 starter.
21. (Trade w/ Bills) Bengals – Isaiah Wynn – OG/UGA – Bengals take Wynn with need of keeping Dalton upright. also can pull on plays with his speed and length.
22. Bills – Courtland Sutton – WR/USM – Bills replace Zay Jones possible suspension with Sutton and get better. Sutton isnt the fastest but can locate the ball really will.
23. Rams – Rashaan Evans – LB/UA – Evans basically replaces Ogletree here. Evans can stuff the run, cover RBs and TEs, and can rush the passer when needed.
24. Panthers – Harold Landry – DE/UBC – Panthers grab the long and fast EDGE rusher and put him across from Peppers. Good spot for Landry to learn even if they re-sign Johnson.
25. Titans – Lorenzo Carter – LB/UGA – Tennessee Fills an OLB need that they lacked last year in the playoffs. Carter knows how to get after the QB and run defends really well.
26. Falcons – Will Hernandez – OG/UTEP – Hernandez adds size, strength, and speed to falcons Oline and will be a day 1 starter, also flexible as a OT as well.
27. Saints – D.J. Moore – WR/UM – Saints get another weapon for Drew Brees and moore can do everything from sharp route running, soft hands, and getting up for the balls.
28. Steelers – Leighton Vander Esch – LB/BSU – Steelers add a LB thats long and fast that can get in the backfield. LVE was in the backfield quite a bit in college at BSU
29. Jaguars – Lamar Jackson – QB/UL – Jackson brings that solid fill to the Backup QB spot behind Bortles that they lacked last season. Jackson can develop under Marrone.
30. Vikings – Mike McGlinchey – OT/UND – Vikings bolster the OLine for their new acquired QB. McGlinchey can be that cornerstone tackle for years to come.
31. Patriots – Connor Williams – OT/UT – Williams falls to the patriots who lost Solder to the Giants. In order for Brady to get another ring you have to keep him upright.
32. Eagles – Dallas Goedert – TE/SDSU – Roseman adds another weapon for Foles/Wentz. Pairs him with Ertz to give the Eagles best TE combination since Gronk and Hernandez.